Setup fee: $495
Price per pizza: $12
Minimum number of pizzas: 20
More than 45 pizzas: $100 upcharge
Guidelines for Booking Your Party
- Pick a date:
- Most parties are held on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Graduation open houses are the most requested and we start booking those about 6 months prior to the date. The sooner, the better.
- We can do parties on a weekday – Fridays are occasionally requested. However, we would require 90 or more days notice, as this would require us to rearrange our regular schedule to accommodate a weekday party
- June and July are our busiest months. Please remember this when planning your party, so that you can be sure to get the date you want.
- We are also available for holidays. We have made pizzas on New Year’s Day, July 3-4, Labor Day, and Halloween.
- Please have in mind a general idea of whether there will be additional food or side dishes at the party.
- This helps us determine the number of pizzas you will likely need.
- The final decision on this should be made about 3 weeks prior to the party.
- How many people do you plan on serving? A general number is helpful.
- We need a final count about 2 weeks prior to the party date.
- We require a minimum of 20 pizzas (about 10 inches diameter) to book a party.
- What time is the party? When do you want us to start serving?
- After you speak with us, we will schedule a time to meet within the week, to view where the party will be held, logistics for set up of the oven, as well as where the buffet table will be set for serving.
- We will bring a contract for you to sign.
- We require a deposit at this time as well.
- Please call 219.929.8784 to book your party. If we do not answer directly, please leave a message with the requested party date. We generally return phone calls within a few hours.
“Thank you for the incredible culinary experience! You have the uncanny ability of being able to seamlessly blend that of high end gourmet ingredients with that of wonderful service in a fun and unpretentious manner. Our family enjoyed the intimate yet participatory experience. Letting us be hands-on and experiment with ingredients and flavors made the evening one will not soon forget. We look forward to our next gastronomic adventure together!”